The house of hell

Ismailia, Egypt.
A wedding day, 4 floors house, and a complete bride’s family meeting.
The happy day became a catastrophe.
At this time people was using gas cylinders. We are talking about a 4 floors with 4 apartments every apartment contains a gas cylinder.
A wedding day in Egypt means a lot of food and drinks are getting ready for this day.
But the disaster happened, and one of the gas cylinders exploded which caused for the other three cylinders to explode too and everyone at the house was burnt to death.
The became a memory for 3 years, and then the house kept repeating the accident every year at the same day.
12 P.M people woke up to a sound of people getting screaming and crying and calling for help, they look at the house to find it burning again, when they were calling the fire fighters the fire goes out!
Sometimes they see people go in and out the house like if there’s a wedding.
A religious man decided to stay 7 days at the house to prove to people that are afraid of something may to them that there’s nothing to fear and it just illusions made by Jinn.
He stayed only 2 days, and when people asked him why he left after only 2 days he said “the first day I woke up to sound of people laughing and talking but I couldn’t understand anything of what they said, and when I looked outside the room the sounds stopped and I saw skeletons wearing suits and looking at me, I got into my room and slept like if I saw nothing. At the morning I woke up to a burned bride sleeping next to me, I was going to have a heart attack.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OLD HOUSE (bat out of hell 821)

Seeing Red (The First Day of School)

The Happiest Day of My Life