The girl with candle Pt.2

Do you remember me?
I’m the cursed girl, cursed because of a violent man, cursed because of a creature stalking me everywhere, in my reality, in my dreams. But I have decided that all this must be stopped.
I went with my mother to Antonio, remember him?!
He shocked me when he said that the last try to get her out of me is to go to a cemetery!
I said “hell no, I may die there just of fear, there must be another solution.”
“There’s not! It’s the only way and it’s 100% guaranteed, if you are not agreed with this solution then I have nothing to do for you” Antonio responded.
I was completely silent, I can’t believe I will get to a cemetery at night!
“OK, we agree.” Mom said.
I looked at her with tears in my eyes, she said “We have to do it, we have to release you from that demon”.
“Suddenly you believe me”
“Yes, because I saw her! She probably didn’t come to you yesterday because she was with me all night, she tortured me in my dreams and when I woke up I found her sitting on bed looking at me with her fire eyes. I couldn’t sleep while she looking at me like that, I assume she did this to make me change my mind and not coming with you here today but because of that I knew that this man can cast her out, so I have insisted more to come here.”
What choice do I have?! I accepted to do whatever he says, he even made blindfolded, and when I asked him why he said that there're things I shouldn’t see.
Now we are in the cemetery.
I hear them digging, and I was shaking so hard.
And suddenly someone pushed me in the grave! 
I was hysterically screaming. I took off my blindfold to see that the dead body I was dropped on was my aunt’s!
“That’s why you blindfolded me?! You were taking me to my aunt’s graveyard!” I said while shouting.
Suddenly Antonio started talking “Get out of her, leave her now, your fear will kill you if you didn’t leave her body now. You now what! I will kill Elsa and you will die with her!”
When he said “I will kill Elsa” my fear became more and I looked at him but he wasn’t looking at me, he was looking at the corner of the grave. I looked where he was looking and I find her, the little girl was hiding in the corner with a great fear on her face.
While Antonio is talking the girl looked at me and all sounds around me was muted and then her voice cane out saying “It’s not the end yet. I will come at your first new door step.” And she disappeared!
And since that day she has never showed up again.
I’ve got in many relationships and finally got married after 6 years.
After the wedding we went to our new house, and the door step my legs stopped! I was paralyzed.
Do you imagine a bride at her wedding day got paralyzed for 3 hours!
I didn’t think that this paralyze would be caused by the candle’s girl. But it was!
Weird things started to happen.
One day my husband told me that he will go to stay at work to the next morning, he came so early that day even earlier than the usual and told me to prepare the dinner while he is taking a shower, I asked him while he’s in the bathroom “why have you came early tonight? You said you going to stay to morning!” No response…
I thought he didn’t hear because of the shower and water sound so I opened the bathroom to find nothing!! The light is off no shower no water the sound stopped the moment I opened the door!
Suddenly all house light gone off!
I ran to the balcony and stayed in it, I was silently crying and praying that she’s not back again into my life.
A dim light showed up from the hall, it wasn’t clear where this light coming from but eventually I knew where the light is coming from, It was a candle! 
Someone was holding a candle and walking towards the balcony! I felt something moving next to me, I turned my head to find the girl in the shape of the old woman holding the candle standing and said “Boo…”
I screamed and ran out of the balcony into the dark house to hit someone who was so big, I fell on the ground, at the moment I touched the ground the light came back and the body I hit was my husband, but I am sure that my husband body isn’t that big!
Sometimes I wake up and look at my husband while he sleeps to find his face full of hair like a monkey. Do you imagine waking up to find out that there is a monkey sleeping at your side!
While living this nightmarish life I had a little kid.
Sometimes I was waking up at the sound of his crying, I ran to his room and I find him hiding under his blanket and tells me to take that little girl away from him, I asked him what girl, he said “there’s a girl standing beside the closet staring at me and when she notices that I am looking at her she throws things at me and sometimes she throws a candle!
I was so scared because she stopped showing up to but she went to my son. One day he painted her! He came to me and told me that he painted her with her weird shadow, I looked at the painting and I saw a little girl holding a candle and have an old woman shadow!!
Now I am afraid she does something to my son, my marriage is collapsing, my husband think I am crazy, every time he talks about moving to a new house I refuse because to me it’s a new door step, even my son’s school I refused to change it, every new place now is a door step and I don’t want to repeat all this again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OLD HOUSE (bat out of hell 821)

Seeing Red (The First Day of School)

The Happiest Day of My Life