Games made by the Devil Pt.1

1-the elevator 
To Korea we go…
Check for abandoned building. The hard thing is to find abandoned place with a working elevator, but give it a try..
Get in the elevator and go up to 4th floor but don’t let the door open go down to the second floor wait a minute without leaving the elevator then go up to the 6th floor.
Note: you are clicking on a specific serial of numbers and this is the talisman.
And at last the 10th floor, when you reach the 10th floor you will find a beautiful girl standing on front of the elevator door, don’t look directly to her or talk to her, just click on the first floor button to go down.
Don’t think that when you click on the first floor button the elevator will take you to the first floor! 
The elevator will go to choose t
he floor where you die or the floor where you can run away.
When you see the girl and click on the first floor button you also must click on every button without any specific serial, just hit all the buttons until the elevator stops at any floor.
Let’s see what happened to people who tried this…
Many people tried this game from all around the world and the results was Psychiatric disturbances, nightmares even while awake and visual hallucinations.
Alex said that he was looking for funny videos in elevators on YouTube.
A video took him to another and another and so on, until he found the video that talking about that Korean game, he decided to try it “what will possibly happen?!”.
He found the abandoned building rule is a bit hard but the rule became easier when he found out that it mustn’t be abandoned but at least don’t have people staying in it at the time of the game.
So he started looking for a hotel, because hotels are mostly empty after midnight and the hotel he chose wasn’t famous as well.
He went to the hotel , he found no one at the lobby he thought that maybe they were asleep.
The 4th floor then the 2nd, 6th and at last the 10th….. He found nothing!
He started to be disappointed and said to himself that it’s just a silly joke and another lie from the Internet.
He clicked the G button to leave the hotel but the door wasn’t closing! 
He clicked all button but nothing happened the elevator was frozen at the 10th floor.
And out of nothing a girl showed up and got in the elevator, she was really beautiful.
I became so confused and tried so hard to not look at her eyes as it said and click on the first floor button, but the elevator went to the 6th floor instead of the first!
3 minutes of horror and fear, my heart was going to blow out of my chest.
I know now that it’s time to go back and start to click on the floor buttons randomly but I couldn’t!
Not fear but curiosity.
I left the elevator and I heard a whisper in my ears saying “where are you going?!”
I know I can’t look behind because I was sure that this whisper was coming from that girl, but I looked back to see her wearing a black, chopped and dirty dress, her eyes was a dark blue color and there was a black tears on her face like if she was crying while there was eyeliner, her nose was like broken and was bleeding the same black blood like her tears, her tears was covered in blood that’s coming out of her nose.
I was completely frozen while looking at her until the elevator’s door closed so fast which is unusual for the elevators doors. Then I heard the creepiest laugh ever, and it was hers.
Suddenly I felt that I was doomed and I started crying, I noticed that I wasn’t looking around to see where I’m.
There was a light far ahead but it looks like something burning and when I looked closely I saw a crucified people and their flesh was on fire.
The smell was awful, then I started to hear a voice of people being tortured, screaming and children’s voice.
I went back to the elevator and clicked on the button like a crazy until it finally here, the doors opened but the elevator’s ground was covered in blood, but I entered anyway.
The elevator was opening at every floor and the girl was standing looking at me from every floor while I’m going down.
I went out to the lobby that was still the same.
I ran to my house, got into my room, locked all doors and windows, but her voice and laughing wasn’t stopping and the sound of torturing people as well.
And until this day the sounds don’t leave me.
2. The mirror and the devil.
They say that the best time to play this game is December 25th at 3:00 A.M, this time exactly is the time when they are mostly active at the other world, and maybe they are celebrating the end of the year as we do.
This time of the year was sorted as the darkest time in the other World.
The rules are…
Put all the lights out, light 12 candles in front of the mirror, concentrate at the mirror and try as much as you can to not blink, say the name of the devil pick any name of his names and say it repeatedly for a short Period.
The face of the devil will show up to you as your face in the mirror.
We didn’t find any stories told about this game because all who tried this game became abnormal. The game affected them mentally or as they say their souls were taken by the demons or possessed.

3. Mariam.
The Devil was creative, making games like the elevator or the mirror wasn’t enough, but making a mobile game was something new.
Mariam is a character in the app that you can talk to her and she responds to you. It’s more like an Al character like Siri or Cortana.
A little lost girl asks your help to get her back to her home, she starts to ask you about your name and after the game starts she asks you again about your name and say “Are you sure it’s your real name?!”.
She asks you to go to your whats app and send the game to your contacts.
The game collecting information from your phone like pictures, emails and messages.
Until now the game is mostly a hackers work, but there’s someone who played the game and shared with us his experience.
From Saudi Arabia, a man downloaded the game and started playing it while lying on bed. After introduction the girl (Mariam) started to ask a weird questions like “will you sleep next to me? Can I visit you now?!”.
When he responded with “OK come and visit me.” He heard noise, he thought this noise was coming from outside but suddenly the door was strongly closed and the window in his room as well and the light turned off.
He felt something lying on bed next to him, he felt the breath touching his face, he pointed the screen light to see what’s lying next to him to find Mariam the girl from the game looking at him.
She did nothing! He ran away from the house and deleted the game and since then she never showed up again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OLD HOUSE (bat out of hell 821)

Seeing Red (The First Day of School)

The Happiest Day of My Life