The series of Fear Gates (the major 6 gates of Fear)

The following article is not about imaginary character, but a man who is obsessed about metaphysics, searcher and explorer for whatever living in the darkness.
This is a big words for what I’m now but I’m looking forward to being that man above… and I will.
First, let me tell you about myself and the reason why I made this blog…
My name is Adam Helal, I'm 29 years old, Graduated from the Faculty of economy and political science of Cairo university, I am from Egypt.
My father got A new job in America in kids toys company that’s owned by my aunts husband so we traveled with him. Me, mom and my younger sister.
My sister is 18 years old and she's now at the third year of high school, she travels to Egypt every year for the exams and this year is her final.
I was looking for A new job in America  and I struggled to find A job with my College degree specially that I took from A different country. But, I was lucky ! My aunt knew a man who owns a magazine called (the Millennium), she talked to him and he agreed to meet me.
I can't tell how happy I was.
Next morning I was at the magazine on time.
“Hi, my name is Adam I’m here for appointment with Mr,David”
“yes, he’s expecting you. Have a seat” the secretary respond.
She went to his office for a minute and she has returned.

“Mr, David is waiting”

*At the office*

“ Please have a seat “ the manager said, “so you are Mrs,Nawal’s nephew? “

“yes sir”

“she told me about your degree and that’s you were working in a sports' magazine as a journalist, is that right?”

“Exactly”

“good, but there’s no free place at the sports section, we need a political reporter, do you think you can fit in”

“politics?! Look, I have something to show you Mr, David.”

I pulled out the mobile phone and showed him the old stories in the mysteries section, and said...
 “I saw these stories in your website, the writers claimed that these stories is real but I don’t think so, I intend to write a real horror stories about real people If you just reopen the section again...”

“Hold it… I’m not going to reopen this section again! This section gave me nothing but losing money and readers.”

“That’s because of the stories wrote on this section, I will work hard for this I’m not going to collect stories from Internet or making up some silly horror stuff, I’m going to make stories inspired by true events and I’ll inspect these events myself.”

After a moment of silence he said...
 “sorry, I can’t reopen this section, it has a small chance of success and I can’t risk, we gonna need a political reporter soon, leave your contact info to the secretary and we will call you.”

I came back home with a disappointment, I thought he may agree to reopen the section when he finds out what I am going to do!
But how the hell I was thinking, of course he won’t, the magazine readers are not much, he won’t risk paying any money on a dead section!

Anyway, I must not give up, I have to figure out a way.

And after a lot of thinking between collecting stories in a book or making a Facebook page and write on it, I decided to create a blog, and call it the Fear Gates, because fear doesn’t have one shape or one way to come to us, it has many ways, many Gates to reach our hearts, our minds and our souls.
And that’s dear reader is what I’m going to talk about first... 

(The 6 Fear Gates)

If I’m going to be honest with you and only give you what happens in real life, so I have to tell  you how are we explain the paranormal activities! 
And I will explain to you the main 6 gates, but just so you know, this 6 gates are not the only gates of fear…!
Shall we…

(1).The Consort.

It’s a creature who comes to you at your birth and leave when you die, and that’s why it called Consort, because it never leaves your side while you are alive.
They say that this creature looks exactly like the human who lives with, it’s like a reflection of you in another dimension.
A dimension that every thing lives in it can see us but we can’t.
Don’t you ever think that this Consort likes you because it lives beside you all the time, know everything about you and know all your secrets !
that won't make it a friend. It hates you, it lives by your side because this is its life job, to whisper in your ears with the worst things to do, watching you with a smile while you are in trouble because of it, that’s the Consort, it’s a demon gives you directions to your doom.
You know what it hates mostly?! Is your death! 
Because if you die its job is over, it will stay wandering around with no purpose and maybe stay in your grave for eternity.
I hope you now know where the heat you feel when you cry alone is coming from, yes it’s giving you a hug!
You want to see it ? You can.
Stand in front of any mirror at your house, the top half of your body must be visible to your eyes in the mirror, and just stand there and concentrate on you facial details for 20 minutes. You will see that your face is changing into someone’s you know, a friend or a relative, and this face you will see it in this mirror only.

(2). Mirrors.

The window that overlooking to the  other dimension.
That’s why it has guards from the other side so you can’t look at it for a long time, can’t sleep while eyes are directly looking at it, because you will end up covering all the mirrors in your house.

(3).Bathroom.

Most of horror stories contains bathrooms. Whether if it’s a true story or a fake one, even some movies have the same Idea about the bathroom and
what happens in its darkness.
The bathrooms are their place of meeting, their main activities is in the bathroom, this is why you should remain calm and quit while you use the bathroom, you have to respect the creatures living at this place or you have to bear the consequences.

(4).The wrong vision.

You staying at your room listening to music or reading a book or whatever you doing, you decided to leave your room and go out to do something. While you are walking out the room suddenly you glimpse someone stands beside you, and when you look back at him you find nothing!
Some said that it’s just an eye trick, while you are moving your eyes glimpse something that not actually exist.
Others think that it’s a mistake! These creatures we are talking about, they have the possibility of mistaking, like revealing their self to you when they shouldn’t.

There was a story about that point of someone who isn’t just glimpse it but also kept his eyes on the being that was showed himself by mistake, and what happened was weird. The person who said that story was referring to this creature as “she” which means that it looked like a woman who was completely dark but she was frightened and confused (as he concluded of her shaking body and how she moved) she looked away and turned to the room next to her and closed the room’s door. The man ran to the room to check who is this woman to find that she was disappeared.

(5).The Devil’s blow.

You are having an argument with your friend and somehow this conversation became a fight between you and your friend, and after the fight over, you ask yourself “how the hell this argument turned into a fight? And how I became so mad?”
This is what we call it the Devil’s blow. While you are in a simple argument there is a demon who is standing one inch away of your face and blow his breath on your face, and this time you are starting to be mad.
Some said that his breath is coming out from the heart of hell.

(6).The forbidden hours.

The time that’s not ours to use, it’s their time.
Beginning at 2 pm until dawn.
This is the most time when they are active, that’s why they hate you to be awake at this time, they want to have their fulltime alone at the house. Have you ever heard your name called while everyone is asleep? Have you seen someone running in front of you room so fast? Were you looking for something you left it on your desk and can’t find it anywhere and suddenly you look back at your desk to find it like it never left it place?
This is their children playing with you, and warning at the same time.
If you experienced any of this acts, you will have to be careful, because their warnings are getting more aggressive by the time.
Or just use this time as normal people do, have a good night sleep!


To be continued....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OLD HOUSE (bat out of hell 821)

Seeing Red (The First Day of School)

The Happiest Day of My Life