The girl with the candle. Pt-1

My father is the reason of what I’m suffering now.

My name is Elsa and my story begins when I was 17 years old, I have twin little brothers, my father was a cruel guy, he shouts and hits every day and if mom tried to stop him he turns his anger to mom and start hitting her hard.
One day I was coming back from the school and I found my brother rushing at me and says that father hitting mom again. I couldn’t bear it this time, I got so mad, I kept running until I arrived to find my mother bleeding while he continues hitting her, I pushed him! Pushed him so hard that he fell on the ground, and I screamed “stop it, stop torturing us, you make our life like hell, I hate you. Don’t you ever touch my mother again.”
He was astonished, but he became furious, and this time it was worse. He pulled my hair and took me to the bathroom, when I realized that he is taking me to the bathroom I started to scream. I hate darkness and he knows it, so he threw me into the bathroom and broke the light bulb, closed the door and locked it from outside. I was scream and shout “father please don’t do this, don’t leave me here please I beg you, I’m sorry OK! I won’t do this again, I will be a good girl, please, daaaad please get me out of heeere, daaaad”
I was screaming like if he threw me in hell.
But then… I stopped! Stopped screaming stopped talking stopped moving, because I felt that there’s someone with me in the bathroom. I turned around but I saw nothing, just darkness.
I stayed there for more than 3 hours crying for my father to get me out, and then happened what I was afraid of, I felt something moving on my back, it was like there're hundreds of insects moving on my back I started screaming again and tried so hard to get whatever walking on my back away but nothing was changing, when I put my hands on my back I find nothing but feeling of something moving on my back is still, and somehow it turned into stings! I screamed and screamed until it finally stopped, but it wasn’t the end! I saw light comes out the mirror! It was a candle light, I knew this because it flickering. I stood up and looked into the mirror to see where is this light coming from, and I someone short holding a candle but nothing of her was appeared to me except the hand that holding the candle. 
You may ask why I’m saying  (her) while I don’t see who exactly holding the candle? There was a reflection of a very old woman.
I looked behind me and I found nothing, the woman with the candle is just exist the mirror! But this didn’t last long, because the third time I looked behind me I found her standing, and this time I saw her face, she was a young girl with a cruelly shaved hair like if someone holds her hair and started to cut it randomly! But the reflection of the old woman remained, and this time the reflection was getting taller and shorter so fast!
I was frozen where I was standing. Couldn’t move or make any sound, but when she started to walk towards me I screamed and passed out.
I woke up to find myself lying on bed and mom next to me crying.
“What happened?” I asked.
“Your stupid father left you in the bathroom for five hours and when you remain so calm he found you fainted on the ground and…” 
“And what?... and what mom?! Talk to me…”
She was looking at my head while she was talking , so I got up from the bed and looked at the mirror to find out that my head was shaved the exact way that girl’s head shaved! I screamed like crazy, my father entered the room when he heard me.
I said “what the hell have you done to me?”
“I didn’t do anything I opened the bathroom to get you out and I find you like that” 
“it was because of you! You let her come to me and do this. Get out, both of you out now” I said screaming.
I went to bed and I was crying for what happened to me, and was few minutes until I went to sleep.
Woke up at night to find this girl hanging over me smiling! 
She has something different this time! She has hair. It’s my hair, she took it.
And suddenly she attacked me! I covered my face and screamed, her finger nails was like knives cutting in my hand.
“OH MY GOD, what the hell is that?” mom said.
At the moment she entered the room the girl ran away and jumped out the window!
“Did you see her?!”
“How was that dog came in here?”
“What dog?! That was her the girl who cut off my hair!!!”
“There was no girl! It was dog jumped out the window”
“THAT WASN’T A DAMN DOG, THAT WAS HER. HOW DIDN’T YOU SEE HER?!”
“Calm down Elsa please” mom said while hugging me. “Tomorrow we gonna get you a therapist”
“What?! No, I’m not crazy mom I know what I saw!”
“Who said you are crazy, he will just check up on you, nothing more.”
I agreed! I actually started to doubt my mental.
Next morning, me and my mom visited a therapist but he said nothing I wasn’t expected him to say, he said that I cut my hair in the bathroom and my fear of darkness made see what saw and the girl in my room was a dog, it was all visions coming from my head as a result of the trauma… and nothing more.
We went back home with nothing but a medicine that make me sleep, and that didn’t stop her she was waking me up every night and doing nothing! Just watching me while I’m shaking from fear.
I decided to go to my aunt (Cecile), I knew she will believe me because she had  moments like this when she was younger.
I went to her and told her everything, she said "there's a man who can help your case, we can arrange meeting with him."
I agreed, I know that this man maybe an imposter, but what choice do I have?!
Next day I left the school with my aunt and went to the man who called (Antonio).
A fancy office and strange antiques at every corner, the place was full of incense When I looked at Antonio I felt a strange fear inside me! My steps became slower towards the chair in front of him and he was looking at me with anger like if he was trying to scare me! And it worked. The fear inside me was growing.
We sat on the chairs and he started talking…
Antonio: ” what’s you name?”
Elsa: “Elsa…”
Antonio: “what happened with you Elsa? Where did she come from?”
Elsa: “she who?”
Antonio: “the one who makes you scared.”
Elsa: “I’m not afraid!”
Antonio: “she is.”
Cecile: “she is seeing a little girl every day, this girl is hurting her and she did this.”
I was wearing a winter cap to hide my head when my aunt take it off my head, I didn’t feel myself when I aggressively pulled it off her hand and wore it again.
Elsa: “I’m sorry…”
Antonio: “Close your eyes. Now, I don’t want you to move or talk or opening your eyes. If you felt any heat or anything, just stay calm as much as you can. OK? So simple. “
Elsa: “OK”
After I closed my eyes he started to say things I didn’t understand. I remained calm as he asked until I started to feel so hot! Like there’s fire around me.
His voice is getting louder and louder, and suddenly everything stopped for a minute…
Antonio: “if you are here raise her hands.”
I don’t know why I’m suddenly decided to be tougher and challenges him to not make anything raise my hands and it worked, I didn’t raise my hands, but he shouted at me and said “Stop resisting.” How did he know?!
I did what he said and stopped my resistance to feel my both hands are being raised but no one was holding my hands!
My hands rested back and he started talking the same words that I don’t understand it and I began to feel the heat again but this time I felt in my eyes and it was so hard that I screamed and once I did someone slapped me so hard that made me opened my eyes and everything ended!
Antonio: “it’s not gonna be easy to get rid of her.”
Cecile: “Why ?!”
Antonio: “the girl who possesses you is a little jinn who was casted out of her clan because of her mistakes. She was lonely until she found you in the bathroom crying, so she her advantage, and she doesn’t want to leave and go back to her loneliness.”
Elsa: "So, what now? I'll live like that forever?!"
Antonio: " I want you to come to me the next week. We need to continue what we started and throw the sessions I may be able to get rid of her. You can go now"
When I came home I found my father waiting me.
With a worried face he asked me “where’ve you been?”
“Does it matter?” I responded.
“With all what’s happening to you I have to be worried.”
“All what’s happening to me is because of you! So let me handle this on my own I don’t need in my life. I never did!”
I left him and went to my room and cried until I slept to have the worst dream ever.
I woke up to find myself sleeping on dusty ground! So dark, I can’t see anything, I was going to shout for help but my voice wasn’t coming out! 
I realized that I’m in graveyard! A small room full of bones that was breaking beneath my feet.
Suddenly a candle light showed up! It was her. I knew she was going to punish me for what happened at Antonio’s.
I turned around to find her standing with the candle in her hand, and she started talking…
“I wanted to be nice with you, I wanted you as a friend, and you rejected me! I showed myself as a little girl to you but now you don’t deserve to be treated nicely.”
Her face started to change into a creepy old woman, she threw the candle and attacked me!
Hitting, scratching and slapping me on my face so hard while screaming so loud, her face was getting more creepy.
“Please stop, I didn’t hurt you why you are you doing this to me?!” I said screaming.
Everything stopped! She stopped and the candle extinguished.
“You did hurt my feelings, you rejected me when I wanted to be a friend, now I will destroy you and everyone one trying to help you” she said from darkness.
“Friends don’t hurt each other! And you hurt me, you cut off my hair.”
“Hehehe.. You haven’t experienced how I hurt people yet”
I woke up while screaming, it was 4 A.M, my mother rushed to me when she heard my voice, and when she entered the room she froze at her place, like if she has seen a monster.
She ran at me and hugged me so hard while saying..
“Oh my god, what happened to you?! Who did this?!”
I realized that what happened wasn’t a dream, I got up from bed and looked at the mirror  to see my face covered in blood and bruises, but this wasn’t the worst, my father came to the room with a sad face, and without giving any comment for what happened to me he said…
“Cecile is dead! She died hour ago.”
“What?! How?! She was with me yesterday she was fine! How the hell she died?!”
“Her sons heard a loud voice coming out of her room, they rushed to the room to find nothing! Just Cecile on her bed, tried to wake her up and she didn’t respond.
In the morning we were at the funeral when her son Kali came to me and asked about my face.
“I was in a car crash, my friends and I were hanging out and we had a car crash.”
“Oh, it’s good you’re OK!”
“Thanks”
“Wanna ask you about something.”
“Sure”
“My mom yesterday came out of the bathroom running, and  said that there was a little girl staying in the bathtub! Um.. A girl with a candle. Do you know anything about that? Because we went to the bathroom and we found nothing.”
“Why do you ask me if I know about that?!”
“She was with you later that day, and she never told us about seeing things! I thought maybe she told you anything.”
“No, I missed her so I asked her out to stay with her but she didn’t tell me about seeing anything weird.”
I was lucky that time! My mother was staying next to me and she heard the conversation.
We came back home and we started talking away from dad…
“Why haven’t you told me about what happened with you and Cecile?”
“You didn’t believe me! I went to her because I knew that she will go to help and I didn’t want anyone to interrupt... I’m tired, and in a complete mess. She’s destroying me, punishing me for what happened yesterday. Please help me, please.” I said crying.
“Come here” Mom said while hugging me. “Whatever it takes, I will help you to get release of this thing.”
“I won’t wait until the next weak, tomorrow we will give that Antonio a visit.”
“OK, just try to sleep”
If you are waiting a nightmare, then I have to disappoint you, it was a calm sleep, but what happened at Antonio’s was the real nightmare.
To be continued…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OLD HOUSE (bat out of hell 821)

Seeing Red (The First Day of School)

The Happiest Day of My Life