The caller pt.1

Have you ever heard your name being called while you are walking alone in a dark place ? A beautiful woman's voice calling you to join her into the field or the woods. NEVER ANSWER THE CALL.
What you just heard wasn't a human, it's The Caller.
A Jinn who lives in the darkness of the fields and woods, dragging its victims by calling their names with the most beautiful voice, if you go to that voice you will find a woman that represents the beauty with all what word's have of meanings. You go towards her and...
No one knows what happens after that, you just disappear.
A lot of stories was told about the caller, mostly from Egypt and Morocco.
In Morocco, they call her Aisha Qandisha.
First story from the countryside life of Egypt.
An old man called Saad telling what happened to him when he was a 23 years old...
"This story I'm telling you was happened to a friend, his name was Ahmed, a college friend he came to visit me. He was going to leave at night but I insisted he have to stay at least two days with me, and I regret this, if he left at the same day nothing would've happened...
The day after he arrived he asked me to go to the field and walk through the crops, and so we did.
We've waited till dusk.
We made a small fire and I told him that I will go home to bring the teapot, and when I came back I didn't find him. I started shouting his name but there was no any respond, I got so worried about him, but suddenly I heard a woman's voice, a whisper. I heard no words. I went to the voice to find Ahmed standing at the canal side looking at something not exist like if he was hypnotized, when I called him he shouted me and said:
*you scared her!!!
**scared who?!
*there was a beautiful girl stands here looking at me. Why haven't you told me that there's a very beautiful girls like that in your country?!
**huh.. I'm sure we don't!! And what are you talking about, there's no way a girl stay out of her house at this late time.
*It's only 8 o'clock man !
**welcome to the countryside life.
*I want this girl so bad, please man.
**okay let me tell you something, if you really saw a girl here then don't try looking for or her family will kill you, the life here is way too different from the life in the city. Please don't put yourself in troubles okay?
*come on, I will marry her!
**marry who?! You just saw her today and want to marry her! Are you crazy?! Come on let's go home I think you need to sleep.
And so we did. All the way to the house he was looking around like a crazy man.
When we got home he went to my room and slept immediately like he was running all day.
I went to my father and told him what happened while joking but what I saw at my father's face was worrying and fear!
*you have to take your friend tomorrow to the train station and let him go to his home before something happens to him.
**what will happen to him?! He's okay!
*what he saw wasn't a girl she was the caller.
**the caller?! Do you believe this thing?!
*I do and you have to believe too and let your friend go home, or we won't be able to save him.
**come on father you're overreacting!
I didn't continue what I was saying because I heard the house's door slammed.
I ran towards the door, opened it to find Ahmed running towards the field.
I ran behind to get him back, but he disappeared between the crops, I knew I'd find him at the canal side, and I was right I found him there, but he wasn't alone I saw the girl he was talking about she was holding his hand and walking him towards the canal, she was really pretty, I was stunned but ran towards Ahmed and held his hand, she looked at me but this time she was angry and her face turned into a monster's face, a skull with small pieces of skin, white shaved hair and bloody eyes.
I saw this the fear made me pulled Ahmed and ran like if I was running away from hell.
The strange thing Ahmed was resisting me! He was trying to go back to that thing! That's mean he didn't see her real face only me!
Once I got home I didn't wait till morning I got him to the train station immediately.
I heard nothing from him and every time I tried to call his mother was responds that he's not home.
One day I went to his house the guard told me that the whole family traveled to Canada because of Ahmed's condition.
When I asked what did he meant with Ahmed's condition?
He said that he was waking up every night screaming, he wasn't talk, barely eat.
One day he was going to throw himself of the window saying that she is waiting for him...!
At this time I realized that the distance won't keep her away from him, she chose him and will never let him go"
To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OLD HOUSE (bat out of hell 821)

Seeing Red (The First Day of School)

The Happiest Day of My Life