Death Harbinger...

 this situation happened to me while I'm traveling by my car to Matroh. I am usually traveling at night as many people do, and I am never been alone while traveling so I suppose that everything is OK. so I started the trip with my friend Hazem and it was 11:00 PM we get to the desert road.
I was so focused on the road because these road is very dangerous at night, not dangerous like ghosts or something, but there is many accidents happens. 
"Maher, the car behind us, is the driver your friend?!" Hazem said while he is laughing."have you told someone to come with us by his car?"
I wondered what's his talking about! "No, why?" I said
"because the man who driving the car behind us is waving his hands to us! I thought you know him."
I wasn't paying an attention but I looked and indeed I found a black car right behind us and the driver is waving his hands Hysterically! I thought that he sees something wrong with the car and trying to warn us or something. I had no other explanation.
so I drove fast and stopped beside the road waiting for him, but I was concern that this man do something wrong.
the car was coming towards us so fast, and before it reach us the car was veered of the road and flipped off the road.
we was stunned of what we saw, and ran toward the car to check for the driver. it was dark there was one lighting column one the so we barely seeing the flipped car.
the car was completely destroyed and looks like this accident happened long ago!
and I saw something so weird...
there was a man standing on the car, I don't know if he is a man or what but he looked like a spectrum or smoke, something like that. stands on the car like a statue, not moving, not talking, nothing at all!
I froze where I am standing cause of what I saw.
Hazem was exactly like me but he started to freak out and pulling me back to the car.
"what about the car driver?" I said
"what driver?! haven't you saw that thing standing on the car" 
actually I noticed that the car was empty, maybe I'm wrong but I saw no one inside the car.
"what was thing?" Hazem said
"I don't know, that was creepy."
"did you see the car and how it looked like?! it was so dusty like the accident happened long ago."
"yeah I noticed that"
"oh my god, I think that the thing on the car was the driver's ghost. I am sure of that"
I started the car and continued my way.
Hazem was Silent and said no one word until we arrived to my apartment in Matroh, and he entered his room without talking to me and closed the door, I knocked the door to check on him, and he said "please let me sleep I am so tired", I left him didn't want to bother, specially after what we saw on the road, but at midnight I was going to the bathroom and I heard him crying, but there was another voice with his in the room like someone was talking to him but the sound was not clear, I opened the door and entered but I found sleeping, nothing weird in the room and everything normal! "then what was that sound her" I said to myself.
I walked out the room and thought that I was imagining things.
the next morning I found Hazem DEAD !!! yeah dead on his bed, I freaked out, didn't know what to do, but a while later I calmed down and started to call everyone to tell them.
I don't know if what happened on the road was reason of Hazem's death or what?!.
in the funeral, I saw it, yes, that thing again but this time it was morning and I was seeing him clearly, his face was like you and me, but he was looks like old pale man, I looked around and no one was seeing him, he was heading to Hazem's grave.
so now Hazem gone, and I told no one what happened, but I started asking about what I saw and I received many answers, but one answer caught my attention. It says that this thing is called (death harbinger) he showing himself to someone means that his time has come. he shows himself in the free areas and places and mostly in the places that had accidents happened in it.
at last he warned to never get back to the place we saw that (death harbinger) in it, and that exactly what I did.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OLD HOUSE (bat out of hell 821)

Seeing Red (The First Day of School)

The Happiest Day of My Life